Our Studio Policy On Voice Lessons
- Voice lessons are available to students of all skill levels aged ten to adult
- New students may schedule one 60-minute trial lesson at a cost of $45, which is simply a fun, no-commitment hour where you get to work with me and decide whether or not you'd like to take my voice lessons full time. This is not an audition and Studio 105 accepts all singers with a desire to learn. However, you are expected to commit to weekly voice lessons and to understand that your progress is dependent upon your practice.
- Students should arrive with a good attitude and willingness to learn. You as the student need to understand that your progress is dependent upon your practice and that your weekly lessons are only one small element of your vocal work. Students are taught how to practice and teach themselves their music. It is a student's responsibility to arrive at their lesson prepared and ready to go
- All lessons must be pre-paid and payments are non-refundable. Each student is scheduled for a specific weekly time slot and payment reserves that slot. Payment for each vocal lesson is due at the first lesson of each term. Please make checks payable to ' Studio 105 Recording '
- You have a pre-paid, reserved lesson time. Studio 105 Recording will only provide make-up lessons with at least 24 hours notice. If you have an emergency and will not be able to attend your scheduled lesson, please contact Vicki at Studio 105 Recording as a courtesy
- Everyone gets sick and we understand. As singers, getting sick is the last thing we want to have happen. Don't put yourself in situations where you are perceptible to colds. Be sure that you nurse your illnesses with lots of rest. Be sure to take all your vitamins. If you get sick, dont come to your vocal lesson. Please cancel and we will reschedule.
- If I must miss a lesson for any reason, a qualified substitute will teach your lesson, this is often an excellent opportunity to gain an additional, outside perspective on your vocal needs. In the event that a quality substitute cannot be found, you will be notified immediately that your lesson has been cancelled and offered a credit or a refund
- The most important items you need for your voice lessons are an open mind, a possitive attitude a sense of humor. All music and exercises I assign to you will be provided by me. If you'd like to work on something else, you're responsible to find the music for us
- Always bring your music to every lesson. You are highly encouraged to bring a digital recorder to record your lessons. They are easy to use, can be purchased inexpensively and will greatly assist in your practicing
- All voice students are encouraged to have a keyboard or piano at home. Children under age 12 are required to supplement their voice lessons with piano instruction and therefore must have a well-tuned acoustic piano or a keyboard for home practice. Inexpensive keyboards can be purchased new at Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco and various other retailers.
TERMINATION OF LESSONS
- We understand that things change and the time comes for each student to move on. A termination notice of one month is requested from each student to ensure that the student receives all scheduled singing lessons they have paid for
- Without the termination notice, the student may forfeit any outstanding lessons that have been paid for with the prorated fee. If the prorated fee did not cover all of the lessons the student has attended, we will contact the student or parent with the balance, and the final payment will be due at the last lesson or within 3 days of the termination notice
Phone - (904) 438-4113 - Email - email@example.com
We offer both one-on-one instruction and group lessons. Lesson lengths are 1 hour.
" Jacksonville Florida Vocal Lessons "